- Paper Pickaxe blog: A blog post I wrote describing how to automatically select camera angles that are good for showing a 3D model.
- CSAnimated: Another website I made. The site features narrated Flash animations giving complete explanations of various computer science topics.
- OpenGL documentation: The official documentation for OpenGL.
- Visual Studio homepage: Site where you can download the free Visual C++ Express IDE for Windows, used in my lessons.
- Windows OpenGL download: Link where you can download OpenGL for Windows.